This is first for me but i've been so kindly tagged by the lovely Dami (thank you Dami!) from http://www.styleandbeautie.com/ to complete this award and tag some people i'd love to do so too! So lets get started!
The Versatile Blogger Award - 7 Random Facts About Me
- I stopped growing when I was 14 (i'm sure of it!)
- I'm partially afraid of the dark (it depends on where the dark is and who i'm with.)
- I've been to Dubai, Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Ibadun, Edinburgh, Paris and Dallas.
- I was born 10 weeks early and weighed 2 pound 6 ounces.
- Ribena, Vimto or squash or any diluted drink of any kind makes me feel physically sick.
- When I was younger I wanted to design cars.
- When something is really funny (to me) I start to laugh like Muttley from Wacky Races
The Liebster Award - Tag People With Less Than 200 Followers
For this award, you have to tag blogs who have less than 200 followers. I'm more than happy for the people that I tag down below to do this themselves as it's nice to include other peoples.
The Blogger Appreciation Award - 4 Blog Related Questions
- How long have you been blogging?Since January 2012.
- What are two reasons you started blogging?I was always reading other peoples and thought wouldn't it be cool to have my own and I enjoy writing.
- What kind of blogs do you like to follow/read?Fashion Blogs - OOTD'S, DIY'S, Hauls etc, I also like beauty and music blogs
- What is the one thing you would like to improve on your blog/as a blogger?
I have two (is that allowed?!) I would like to be more consistent in my posting and I like to get more variety of post locations!
The Kreativ Blogger Award - 7 Random Thoughts About Me
This is exactly like the Versatile Award but with seven completely different things.
- Masterchef is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE PROGRAMME IN THE WORLD!
- I'm scared of roller coasters.
- I think rice is my favourite food.
- I want to travel the world.
- I've worn the same pair of faux pearl earrings almost everyday since I was 16.
- I love spicy food.
- I am grateful for everything.
(I'm so confused i don't know which questions to answer! I'll answer Dami's ones, i hope that's right!)
3 Questions as chosen by Dami
What is the story behind your blogname?
I wanted the name to represent fashion and style therefore STYLISH, but i also wanted it to represent my style and my thoughts on fashion. WHISPERS was to symbolise something small (me) and my thought that you don't have to be loud and extravagant and eccentric to be "stylish" it's all personal & individual and it can be the quietest details you add to your outfits that make the most noise or impact.
If you won £5,000,000 on the lottery, what would you do with it all?
I couldn't even imagine what i'd do with it all, i'd help my parents and sister so they were set for life. Give some to my closet friends, probably pay off student loans and cancel my student finance, travel the world, get a car, give some money to help find cures to diseases and equip premature baby wards and save the rest for any rainy days.
If you could, would you be the opposite sex for the day and what would you get up to?
I don't think i would, i have enough confusion and psychological trouble being a girl, being a boy for a day would just mess me up totally! I'll leave it to them!
So i'm going to tag two people to do this tag (if they want of course!) and i'll comment on their blogs so they know :)